The FinTech Powerhouse
Take a deep breath as Stakeholderz brings you some of the leading experts in FinTech to talk shop and take your questions on the sector that is the backbone of UK technology. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Victoria Roberts – Tech Nation’s Director of Fintech Delivery Panel
- Dr Karen Elliott an Associate Professor from Newcastle University whose specialism is in enterprise and innovation within FinTech.
- Mary Agbesanwa – PwC’s FinTech Programme Lead.
- Angela Yore – Managing Director and Co-Founder of SkyParlour
- Alexa Fernandez – Independant Fintech and Innovation Advisor
Questions we’ll be covering include:
- What are the key trends in Fintech at the moment?
- How does the UK Fintech ecosystem fare against the rest of Europe as well as further afield to the US and China?
- How important is the growth of blockchain/cryptocurrency technology?
- What are the benefits of using AI-based technology and what are some of the challenges fintech’s face when implementing an AI strategy? How can they overcome them?
- Why has there been such an increase in SaaS FinTech solutions?
- What will have the greatest impact on Fintech going forward.
- What are the main barriers to bringing a new FinTech business to fruition?
- How do you get the right balance between innovation and customer protection? Particularly with an aging population who may be more susceptible to fraud.
- What advice would you offer investors looking to invest in a FinTech?
- What should Fintechs consider as they evolve their products and services?
- What impact has Covid and remote working had on fintech and financial services?
- We have a female panel today – what recommendations would you make to other woman in FinTech to help them grow their career?