The Conduit Connect Breakfast Club – Founders, Angels & VCs networking
Join us for our inaugural Breakfast Club – an opportunity for Angels and VCs to meet the latest impact founders and funds in the Conduit Connect portfolio.
Fuelled with coffee and enthusiasm for sustainability, this event will be high energy and high impact for all involved.
You will meet:
- Compare Ethics: Abbie Morris, Co-Founder & CEO
- Makerble: Matt Kepple, Founder & CEO
- Snowball Impact Management: Daniela Barone Soares, Founder & CEO
- TLG Capital: Isha Doshi, Co-Founder & CFO
- Thriftify: Rónán Ó Dálaigh, Co-Founder & CEO
- Library of Things: Emma Shaw, Co-Founder & Director of Business and Impact
- BOTTLETOP: Cameron Saul, Founder & Director
… and more to be announced soon!
For those new to Conduit Connect, we source and connect the most promising high growth impact investing opportunities to mission aligned investors and mentors. Conduit Connect Premium members have access to our go-to impact investing platform where they can connect and back world-class, impact entrepreneurs.
This event is designed for certified High Net Worth Individuals, Sophisticated and Professional investors and Conduit Connect members.
To invest in Conduit Connect vetted deals, you must be a Conduit Connect Investor Member or Conduit Impact Investing Member and a HNWI, sophisticated or professional investor (FCA defined). If you are not already a member, the team will be in touch with onboarding details after the event.