Demystifying early stage equity finance
Join us in Cardiff for an event where you will hear all about early stage equity finance and how to ensure your start-up is in the best possible position before and after raising investment.
We will have presentations from our expert partners introducing early stage equity and panels on understanding investors and maintaining momentum post-investment. Plus, there’ll be time at the end for networking amongst your peers.
Please note, networking will begin at 13:30 with presentations starting from 14:00.
- Keynote from Jenny Tooth, CEO, UKBAA
- Rachel Ashley, Lead Investor, Women Angels of Wales
- Ed Stevenson, Investment Manager, SFC Capital
- Alison Ettridge, CEO, Talent Intuition
- Alison Thorne, Wales Lead, Women on Board
- Valentin Canales, Co-Founder, B2-Space
- Gabriel Fysh, Director, Transcend Packaging
- Mohamed Binesmael, CEO and Co-Founder, Route Konnect
Cathays train station is a 10min walk away. Please note there is no parking onsite. There is on-street parking for which you use the MiPermit app to pay.
This event is part of Business Finance Week, hosted by British Business Bank.
The British Business Bank is 100% Government owned, but independently managed. We bring together expertise and capital to the smaller business finance markets. Our mission is to drive sustainable growth and prosperity across the UK, and to enable the transition to a net zero economy, by improving access to finance for smaller businesses. For more details about how British Business Bank processes personal data, please see our Privacy Notice.