Defence Innovation Loans: Your Questions Answered
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), supported by Innovate UK Loans Ltd, are working together to offer a new competition: the Defence Innovation Loan, which has £10 million to lend for innovative defence solutions.
Accessible to SMEs and with a below market interest rate of 7.4% per annum, the Defence Innovation Loan provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to apply for affordable funds to help bring their solutions into the hands of defence frontline services.
During the webinar, members from DASA and Innovate UK will explain everything you need to know about Defence Innovation Loans – who is eligible, how much money you can borrow and the terms of your loan. Our experts will also provide their top tips for completing the application process and will be on hand to answer your questions.
What will be covered in the event?
- What DASA does and how Defence Innovation Loans work
- Who can apply – is your business and innovation eligible ?
- What you can borrow – amounts and eligible cost
- Understanding the project and loan periods and terms – an explanation of the costs and how the loan works
- How to apply – including top tips
- registration will close Sunday 05 September 2021 at 6pm
- instructions on how to join the event will be sent to the email address you used when registering by midday Monday 06 September 2021. If you haven’t received anything by that time, please check your junk folder, or email email@example.com.
- the information you provide will be retained by DASA to contact you in regards to this event, and any future DASA communications that may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.