Defence Innovation Loans: Your questions answered
About this event
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA), supported by Innovate UK Loans Ltd (Innovate UK), are working together to offer a new competition: the Defence Innovation Loan, which has £10 million to lend for innovative defence solutions.
Accessible to SMEs, and with a below market interest rate of 7.4% per annum, the Defence Innovation Loan provides an excellent opportunity to apply for affordable funds to help you bring your solutions into the hands of defence frontline services.
Members from DASA and Innovate UK will explain everything you need to know about Defence Innovation Loans – who is eligible, how much money you can borrow and the terms of your Loan. Our experts will also provide their top tips for completing the application process and will be on hand to answer your questions.
What will be covered in the event?
- What DASA does and how Defence Innovation Loans work
- Who can apply – is your business and innovation eligible ?
- What you can borrow – amounts and eligible cost
- Understanding the project and loan periods and terms – an explanation of the costs and how the loan works
- How to apply – including top tips
- registration will close Thursday 20 January 2022 at 6pm
- instructions on how to join the event will be sent to the email address you used when registering by midday Friday 21 January 2022. If you haven’t received anything by that time, please check your junk folder, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the information you provide will be retained by DASA to contact you in regards to this event, and any future DASA communications that may be relevant to you. Please indicate on the registration if this is something you do not wish to do.