Applications to Henley Business Angels’ next funding round now open
Applications to Henley Business Angels’ next funding round are now open until Monday 23rd October 2023.
Successful applicants will present to Henley Business Angels members and guests at the next Company Presentations Event in December 2023.
To be eligible to apply, businesses must be raising equity funds and be connected to The University of Reading or Henley Business School.
Being connected doesn’t just mean being an Alumni. Find out if you’re connected below:
- A graduate of the University (that includes Henley Business School)
- A present/past delegate or participant on any course held by the University
- A founder who is introduced to the network by a Henley Business Angels member or affiliate
- A tenant of the University’s Thames Valley Science Park
- An employer of a graduate of the University or a recruiter from the University
- A collaborator with University in R&D
- A knowledge transfer partner of the University
- An employee of or supplier to the University
- A partner of the Berkshire Business Growth Hub
- A client of any of HBA’s partners and sponsors
- The founder or CEO of a company invested in or advised by an HBA member
- A member of the UKBAA
- A business supported/advised or otherwise helped by University’s KTC
- A business referred by Innovate UK through their Investor Partnerships Future Economy Programme or any other Programme run by Innovate UK
Those unsure if they have a connection from the above list can reach out to Henley Business Angels Founder, Jurek Sikorski, who will be happy to have a conversation about whether an application would be suitable.
Henley Business Angels’ application process is now entirely through their website, allowing entrepreneurs to create an account to edit their application at any time. The application form and all information regarding the funding process can be found on the Henley Business Angels website here: https://henleybusinessangels.com/entrepreneurs/