Applications open for F6S & ERDF EDUCATE 2.0 programme
The EDUCATE 2.0 Programme promotes excellence in the EdTech community by providing training and mentoring to support and promote the use of evidence-informed EdTech that have a measurable impact on learners.
Interested in taking part? Check out the programme overview below.
- Our research-focused accelerator, based on the Golden Triangle, bridges the gaps between EdTech designers and developers, researchers in education and EdTech, and users, to ensure that EdTech products live up to their promises
- Live teaching and 1:1 mentoring from EDUCATE Research Mentors
- Support to create a Logic Model and develop a Research Proposal that works for your company
- Access to workshops/ events and supplementary online material
- Access to the EDUCATE Ventures Research online community, where you can interact with a wide range of EdTech stakeholders
- Investment readiness support and opportunity to attend a Demo Day
Businesses will need to demonstrate how their product or service has educational merit and they should also be committed to engaging and work with a Mentor on this programme.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be registered or trading in the London region covered by the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London. Sole Traders must provide a Unique Tax Reference Number (UTR) and date of registering the business with HMRC
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Register here for your chance to take part: https://www.f6s.com/educate20programmeapplication