Become a subscriber or a member?
Find out the differences between subscribers and members
- Receiving our weekly newsletters that include information directly from UKBAA, our members and wider community, along with details of upcoming events for both investors and entrepreneurs
- Access to our Member Directory with the ability to contact our members
- Access to subscriber-only downloadable content in our Resources and Policy & Research sections
Please note that becoming a subscriber on the UKBAA website does not make you a UKBAA member.
For more about Membership, please visit our dedicated section.
- Access to the Members’ Area
- A dedicated profile in our Member Directory
- The ability to upload your news, latest investments and upcoming events directly to the UKBAA website (organisation members only)
- Full access to our Dealshare Platform, a members-only online deal-discovery platform for the sharing and referral of deals
- Discounts and priority access to key industry events
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
Find out more about becoming a UKBAA member and the benefits of joining in our dedicated Membership section.