Our LP Report, The Capital Behind Venture, is out
A few highlights…
- The report reveals that LP respondents met with over 2,000 prospective VC firms over the last three years and invested in 360 of them.
- 43% of LPs said that COVID has accelerated their investment in VC firms, while only 20% said they had reduced their deployment;
- 64% aim to increase their investment into female-led VC firms;
- 82% of LPs have invested into emerging VC firms over the last three years, with 50% participating as a cornerstone investor; and
- 120 of the 360 VC funds received investment from government-backed LPs, which made up just 5 of the 63 LPs surveyed.