Investing in the food and drink industry
At this event you will:
– Meet Paddy Willis, a succesful exited entrepreneur, founder of Plum Baby and Grocery Accelerator who will speak about trends and exits in the food and drink industry,
– Hear the story of John Stapleton, a succesful exited entrepreneur, founder of the New Covent Garden Soup Company and Little Dish,
– See some of the most exciting food and drink startups,
– Hear from Startup Funding Club and Enterprise Investment Partners about the ways of investing in the food and drink companies,
– Have time to ask questions, network with entrepreneurs and investors over a drink and canapès
We look forward to you joining us!
The number of available spaces is limited. If you are interested in joining, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this event is open to investors only. Startup Funding Club reserves the right of admission.