Deal Terms Webinar – Part 2
Who should attend?
Only registrants of Part 1 may attend Part 2. Registration is required to receive dial-up/log-in information
What will be covered?
- Key principles of capital structure:
- different types of shares
- share value
- releasing shares
- What are term sheets and shareholder agreements and why have them
- Most frequent clauses in these agreements:
- what are they
- why are they used
- current practices
- Review an agreement
- Steps and tips for closing a deal, pre-closing and at-closing
Note: the topics covered are common EU/US practices. They do not cover local/national specificities
How the webinar is delivered
- This webinar is delivered in 2 parts; part 2 contains course content not covered in Part 1, due to time constraints.
- A visual presentation is used
- An experienced Business Angel shares their knowledge with you
- Attendees have the opportunity to share their experiences and raise issues they currently do or have faced
- Review and critique a real case study