Crowdfest is the UK’s largest ever crowdfunding event, featuring over 60 speakers, 8 workshops covering a variety of specialist tracks, 2 exhibitions, and a spectacular networking party!
Taking place on Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th October 2016 in Shoreditch, this highly interactive event is organised with the UK Crowd Funding Association and is supported by: the Institute of Directors, CBI, Federation of Small Business, UK Business Angels Association, British Banking Association, EIS Association and Better Business Finance.
- CEOs of rival challenger Banks Mondo and Tandem go head-to-head to share their crowdfunding strategies; one raised £1m in 16 minutes, the other took just 96 seconds
- Crowdfunding record-breakers tell their stories – including the founders of Oppo Ice Cream, Pavegen and Sugru
- 10 optional workshop streams: topics include property; social impact fundraising; rewards-based funding; IFAs; gaming; and Sharia-compliant crowd finance (limited places, pre-booking essential)
- Interactive panel discussions on navigating the best deals; mitigating risk; blending crowdfunding with Angel / VC investment; securing an exit; and post BREXIT strategies and opportunities
- Live pitching and polling, with high quality pre-screened investment opportunities
- Games and Virtual Reality rooms -try the latest products and decide for yourself their funding prospects
Whether you are an investor, entrepreneur, finance professional, platform or adviser, Crowdfest is the go-to event for the latest ideas, innovations, valuable contacts, shared experiences and inspiration.
For more information, visit www.crowdfest.co.
Catch the livestream here.