Angels Den Academy: Climate Tech
We would like to invite you to our next Angels Den Academy Event which will be focusing on Climate Tech. Climate Tech is a field of technology and business in several sectors which aims to decarbonise the global economy. This field has gained in popularity in the last years and investments into climate tech has risen correspondingly.
In this session our two expert speakers will among other things discuss different types of climate technology, the potential and possibilities of it, the kind of businesses that are operating in the area, and investment trends into Climate Tech.
We hope to answer questions relevant to both investors and entrepreneurs. Some of the things that will be discussed are:
- How private companies in the Climate Tech space have dealt with and can tackle some of the most urgent environmental problems we are facing.
- Why and how established corporates are working with climate tech startups to make their own processes more sustainable and simultaneously aid the startups
- The past and current investment trends into Climate Tech – categories of companies and trends within these businesses.
- Effects of intergovernmental initiatives on the issues that climate tech are addressing as well as the business sector itself. Advantages and disdvantages.
- The different types of investors existing in the Climate Tech space; what they are looking for and how to approach them.
Josh Gilbert is Founder and CEO at Sust Global. Sust’s team of earth systems scientists, data engineers and geologists are building a fundamental climate data layer to power sustainable business activity and the green finance transition.
Michelle Robson is an Associate with AP Ventures focused on investment, portfolio management and management of the Fund’s portfolio construction. Michelle is a director on the board of Starfire Energy, and an observer on the board of Amogy, HPNow, Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies and HyET Hydrogen.
Michelle has extensive experience in early stage investment and business development, commercial strategy creation and implementation and new and innovative deep tech and digital technologies.
We hope to see you there.