Partner, Corporate, CMS London
Elliot is a technology focused partner in the Transaction Team at CMS, with extensive experience in Venture Capital, fundraisings, private equity, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions. He advises a wide range of clients ranging from start-ups to multinationals.
Selected relevant experience:
- ParentPay Group, a leading provider of education technology, on its equity investment by Montagu Private Equity.
- The shareholders of Ariel AI, an artificial intelligence start-up focusing on augmented reality, on its sale to Snapchat.
- Freeline, a biotechnology company focused on developing curative gene therapies for chronic systemic diseases, on its $120m Series C financing.
- Dexters, London’s leading independent chartered surveyors and estate agents, on its investment from Oakley Capital.
- Behavox, a data operating platform that enables companies to aggregate, and analyse their employees‘ data, on its $100m equity investment from SoftBank.
- Genflow, an influencer brand building agency, on its $11m investment from the British Growth Fund.
- Kitt, a managed office platform, on its c.$8m fundraising led by Hoxton Ventures.
- ETL Systems, a global designer and manufacturer of leading radio frequency distribution equipment, and its management shareholders on the investment in its business by CBPE Capital.
- What3words, a digital mapping start-up, on its Series C investment from Daimler, and on various media for equity transactions.
- BMC Software, a US multinational information technology services and consulting company, on its acquistion of RSM Partners Limited, a global provider of mainframe services and software.
- The shareholders of Crowdicity, an idea and innovation management platform, on its sale to Medallia, the global leader in experience management.
- Beringea, a UK leading VCT fund, on its investments in Papier, CG Hero and Archdesk .
- Vyne, a specialist account-to-account payments platform, on its $15.5m fundraising led by Hearst Ventures and Entrée Capital.